Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Bucket List

I've had this list in my head for quite some time, but I seem to keep adding to it and, without writing this stuff down, it's hopeless.

So, here is my fitness bucket list:

1. Run a 5k in under 24 minutes.

2. Complete a half marathon. Woohoo!! Route 66 Half Marathon, 2 hrs 16 minutes

3. Complete a half marathon in under 2 hours.

4. Complete a full marathon.

5. Run the Spartan Race. (more specifically: the Spartan Beast) Did it and lived! December 14th, 2013. 

6. Complete a fitness program. (Will P90X finally be the one???) I think I can cross this off since I've been going to the gym regularly for 6 months and have no intentions of quitting. Woohoo!

7. Rock a swimsuit without worrying about my body! My husband has already told me a hundred times, "You already look hot, what are you wanting to change??" But, just like any other girl out there, I have my own insecurities. Regardless of what anyone else thinks about me, I want to finally feel confident about my body!!!

8. Run a mile in under 6:56. To some that may not be very fast (to me it's flying, FYI), but it's my PR (from way back in HS!!) and I. Want. To. BEAT IT.

9. Stop counting (and stressing over) calories. I only count calories now when my pants start getting tight! lol But mostly I just try to eat better and I don't worry about the calories. Best feeling ever. 

10. Run a race with all my sisters.

11. Run a 10k in under an hour.

Whew, I think that's enough for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment