Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Colton's Run 5K

I ran my first 5K in months this past weekend! I wanted to do the 10K but since I was supposed to go 8 miles on Sunday I figured that might be overkill...

My goal for this race was to run it in under 25 minutes which I did NOT do. Waaahh! (That was me crying like a baby, FYI). I didn't do too bad though! I can't figure out why my last mile is ALWAYS my fastest... every. single. time.

My final time was 25:39, argh


Look, I even won a medal! First place in my age division... it's the last time I'll ever be in the 20-24 division. I'm turning 25 this week! YIKES. 


This year's time was slower than last year's time, I was so disappointed! Oh well... there's always next year! I have another 5K this upcoming weekend, maybe I'll be my PR then... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment