Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

End of Week Two

    There really isn't much to say other than I have officially survived the first two weeks of training! Even though I experienced some bumps along with way I am all caught up with the schedule now.

    Week 1 sucked. Bad. I really wanted to quit! Week 2 was so much easier. And when Sunday rolled around and I had to run 7 miles, I was actually excited about it! Crazy, right!? I knew this time I could actually do it, though, and I love being able to say, "I just ran 7 miles, no biggie," when really it's an enormous biggie!

    If I can go out and knock out 7 miles (without having to walk any of it this time!) then I know I will be able to do 13.1 miles in November. Last night an alarm went off on my phone reminding me that it was the last day to sign up before the price went up so I did it, I registered for my half. There is no backing down, now!

http://route66marathon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment